Sunday, October 17, 2010

Art Lecture

We did not have a speaker for our lecture this week.  Instead, we went over schedules and all that fun stuff.  There are some things I am excited for and some things I am not looking forward to next semester. First, I love color so the fact that we get to work with that next semester is something that I am really excited for.  One thing that I am kind of upset about is the fact that I have grown to really like all my teachers and it is a little upsetting to know that we are going to be switched around for the spring.  I do think it is going to be a little easier though.  I have less classes so my work load should be somewhat smaller.  Overall, I just hope that I am going to get the classes that I want to take.  Scheduling can be stressful at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment