Sunday, September 12, 2010

My introduction

Hello Everyone!
My name is Lindsay Thompson.  I am from Reading, PA, which is only like an hour and a half away.   My life story when it comes to art is that I wanted to be a fashion designer since I was in the third grade.  I started drawing ridiculous outfits on computer paper and notebooks and once even tried making one.  A little advice, don’t expect an outfit to turn out well when your only ten years old and had no sewing experience whatsoever.  Anyway, that was the only thing I would really draw, then in tenth grade I realized that I might need to take an art class if I was going to make it.  So junior year I took my first art class and realized that it wasn’t fashion but art in general that I really loved.  So I started going in a new direction and here I am.
Other things I like are swimming, water polo, my friends, music, movies and art (obviously).  

No comments:

Post a Comment