Monday, November 8, 2010

Tuesday Lecture

This week we had current students come in and talk to us about internships.  It was nice to see what accomplishments these people made.  The one girl was only a sophomore and was already an apprentice to her 3D teacher.  I thought that was pretty cool.  Another girl got to work with Hallmark.  That was also exciting to hear because, I think anyway that Hallmark is kinda a big deal.  I feel like I got the most help and advice from this girl.  Do not be shy is what I learned from this girl.  She certainly was not a quiet character and I believe it is obvious that this quality really helped her progress.  I wouldn't mind working for Hallmark someday.  Especially since it was a paid internship.  Kinda awesome! I mean graphic design is not exactly what I want to get into, but the opportunity in general is a great thing.  That is what I am so excited about going to Temple.  We are given so many opportunities to prepare us for a successful future.  These kids who spoke to us are proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment